Apply your software engineering skills and experience in a supportive, team-oriented environment. Architect, design, and develop innovative, full-stack solutions for Solers' customers, including front and back-end applications. Use leading-edge technologies, agile development processes, and distributed/high performance computing applications. Follow engineering best practices and Solers' engineering processes. Assist in mentoring junior software engineers and co-ops.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline or equivalent experience
• Experience with web development and/or database technologies
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies and concepts
• Team-player, result oriented, and self-motivated
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to obtain a clearance required
• Experience with virtualization, cloud computing, or container technologies
• Experience working in a structured software engineering environment, ideally using an Agile development methodology
• Experience with an integrated development environment and configuration/build management tools and processes
• Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action
• Ability to find innovative ways to solve problems
US Citizenship required, must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance
Solers is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.