- Bachelors Degree (experience may substitute for education)
- Experience performing break fix on enterprise class IP networks
- Knowledge in the configuration, installation, operation, and maintenance for routers, switches, and firewalls
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Hands-on experience with IT infrastructure, with a concentration in networking - routers, switches, circuits, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze risk and report problems concerning system requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
Solers is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.