As an Identity Management Engineer, you will be contribute to DISA's Enterprise Infrastructure, a system comprising multiple FIM/MIM instances that manage over 1M users.
Core responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
• Contribute to all phases of the FIM/MIM development life cycle. This includes updates and bug fixes to existing production systems as well as requirements gathering and performance testing of new and planned systems.
• Develop and maintain web applications, back-ended by MS SQL and AD, used by both operations teams and end-users worldwide.
• Support testing and implementation of FIM/MIM extension code, web applications, and standalone applications utilizing a full development lifecycle with separate development and test environments.
• Document client requirements, system architectures, and operational run books for all DISA IdAM custom development projects.
• Participate in the research, recommendations, and architecture discussion that contribute to the overall DISA and DoD Identity Management vision
• Work with the project manager, other members of the team, and system end users to plan and coordinate all test activities to verify and validate any and all changes to the system and ensure that requirements are being met.
• Follow engineering best practices and customer processes.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a similar position, and a well-rounded scope of knowledge with excellent customer service and self-starting skills. Position is onsite at customer location.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
• Experience using Unix or Linux operating systems (preferably Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 or greater), including experience using Unix/Linux scripting languages to automate recurring tasks
• Experience using Windows Server, Windows 10, and other Windows OS versions, including experience using PowerShell to script and automate recurring tasks
• Experience using VMWare, VSphere, and other virtualization technologies
• Experience developeing with either C# or VB.net, including experience with C# or VB.NET targeting .NET Framework 2.0 and higher
• Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Metadirectory Services Namespace in C#
• Experience with Identity Lifecycle Manager (ILM) 2007 / Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 / Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) 2016 experience including design and implementation
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server either 2008 through 2017
• Experience with software and system testing/QA, including the development of test plans, cases, and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent teamwork skills, result oriented, and self-motivated
• Enthusiastic, proactive, positive attitude with good listening skills and high integrity
• Secret clearance required.
• ILM/FIM/MIM project experience integrating SQL, Active Directory, Exchange, and/or other data sources with over 20,000 users
• Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action
• Ability to adjust personal style to different situations
• Ability to work under pressure (at times) and to be extremely flexible under changing priorities
• Ability to find innovative ways to solve problems
• Experience working within a rigorous engineering process e.g. CMMI Level III or greater and employing engineering best practices
• Experience with information system operation and sustainment
• Top Secret Clearance preferred
Ft. Meade, MD
Candidate must have an active Secret security clearance
Solers is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.